Tuesday, December 9, 2014

University library today. If any of the researchers did any professional work here, or coauthored a paper with another scholar here, there's a really good chance I'll find records of them. I'll try to wrap up what I find bytonight. Posting from phone right now.

I know I promised to upload the videos that I found on the phone, but in between catching up on my school and work committments (try explaining why you disappeared for two weeks to two different employers), going to the doctor, and in general trying to keep the little shreds of my life together, I've barely had time to look at them myself.

I also kind of don't want to. Me alone in unfamiliar woods, not knowing why or how I got there is in general something that scares the hell out of me. But it's probably important, especially considering I'm tryng to be mindful of how much my brain is cannibalizing itself, and what activities I get up to while not in the right state of mind.

Still have not found my research journal, which I am kicking myself over. I take that thing everywhere, it's literally habit by now. But give the past two weeks, it's a small victory I'm even alive.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment