Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Research log #3

Alright so....

Man it has been an incredibly long day. I had the opportunity to speak with a few more students about the tunnel creep. So far, there doesn't seem to be any kind of prevailing area he's predominantly spotted in, which that's fine, it's possible it just isn't included in its mythology. Just in general, it's spotted mostly at night, and seems to be a man. Closer to the humanities side of campus is generally where the most stories take place.

No one could say for sure what its apparent threat was. Just that after someone has seen it, the students tend to go missing for a while, or disappear.

I did have a brief walk around in the tunnels tonight, close by to where my class was, incidentally beneath the humanities building. Weirdly enough, I did find something: a floppy disk. Not sure what to do with it just yet. I took it to see if maybe I could find out whose it was and return it to them.

It's a regular floppy disk, though I haven't seen one of these used for actual storage since high school. There's a handwritten label on it, saying "Expedition A".



I'll make a separate post for the interviews a little bit later.

Also to note! For those of you reading and are interested in the focus of my research and possibly have stories passed along in your own communities, I'd love to hear them! You can drop me a line either through email (bridean0 on gmail) or as a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment