Saturday, March 7, 2015

Archived files

Alright, so here we are. I've needed a chunk of time to sit down and sift through all this stuff.

There's actually not too much on the archive. Two pictures, a transcript of some kind, another archived file. The legend on the side says "the time has come". Okay.


The two pictures are somewhat more disturbing. Both are corrupted. One looks to be a picture of a
handwritten passage, and the other is another handwritten poem.

The second is my research journal, and it's my handwriting.


While this should surprise no one by now, I don't remember either of these. It's still disturbing to me, especially as I've apparently written something that I can't remember. I definitely don't know the handwriting in the first one.


2 comments:

  1. Braunmuller's writing, perhaps? I didn't dig back far enough to see if you ever gave us his first name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been nearly a month since this post, I pray that you are still safe.

    ReplyDelete