Monday, April 20, 2015

Unfortunate circumstances

I can't believe it's been over a month since I came here. 

I wasn't entirely forthcoming, in my previous posts. At least now, I think I can offer up a little more information.

Partly the reason why I've been so scarce lately is that within the past year, I've up and moved my entire life half a dozen times. Each time partly fueled by the fear that I've been followed. Stalked, I guess you could say, if that doesn't sound cliche or overly dramatic.

So I guess it would be understandable that my focus is a bit fractured. I thought I was being followed, I was under a heavy work burden, and dealing with personal issues.

Except no one was following me. At least, no person has been following me.

I really don't see how I could have been so willfully blind.

I'm continuing on, anyway. With my research, with my life. I've got a new change coming, and I want to be able to be equal to it.

I plan on doing maybe a findings meeting soon. Last time was pretty informative, for me anyway, and maybe this time I can get some perspective again.

Stay in touch, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment