Saturday, February 21, 2015

The USB stick

Well this is irritating. While there's a number of files on the drive, all of them are password protected, aside for a single image file.



It's. Okay, it's unnerving. I don't feel good about it. That's my missing research journal. That is my handwriting, but I only write like that right before [edit].

So this means whatever this is, was important enough for me to write about, even while my brain was starting to shut down.

Repetitive thinking right before [edit] is pretty common, but it takes a lot of effort to write concerted phrases. Especially something as long as “there's a man in the woods”, which is horrifying in and of itself. I can't remember writing this, or what frame of mind I was in while I was writing it.

And the symbol-- it's the symbol that was on my hand, from the video of me on the stairs. It's the symbol from that scrap of paper from the research box. It keeps following me.

And those numbers in the margin. I feel overwhelmed. Did I copy them? Did I pick them out? It looks like I was having delusions or paranoia right before I [edit], if I thought that by “thinking” of something, “it” can read my thoughts.

What was I trying to hide? Are the numbers a disguise, like a code?

If anybody's reading, can you make any sense of this? Do you have any ideas what these could mean?

My head is killing me, and seeing what I was like, it's just really really difficult. I don't forget things by choice when ]edit], that's just part of the condition. Right now I'm not sure I would want to remember what I felt then, and why I felt it.


I seemed so scared. I'm scared now.  

2 comments:

  1. Unless I counted wrong, if you take the numbers and do a simple substitution (a = 1), you get "the time".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, that's... kinda weird. Thanks, though, I appreciate you taking the time to poke at whatever this is. I'll make sure to make a note of this as a possible alternate for the number string.

    ReplyDelete