Monday, February 23, 2015

Thoughts and progress.

“Hes calling me home.”

This is what bothers me the most. As though wherever this thing is, is where I belong. As though it has a say in where I belong. I mean, it could just be a delusion, and I could be getting angry at my own brain being sick, which is pointless.

The USB stick. I tried "theresamaninthewoods" as a password, and that didn't work. If I was the one to password protect these, I'm not one for making overly complex passwords, since I have a habit of forgetting everything. 

But anyway. The numbers string. 20 8 5 20 9 13 5.

I've tried the number string from the picture as a password to the other files on the USB stick, since  I tried the order from top to bottom, and then backwards. No luck there, either. 

A commenter mentioned yesterday that the string, if substituted for letters in the alphabet, become "the time". I'm making a note of it here, and I'll try it as a password when I get a few minutes today. 

I'll update with any progress I've made later. 

 The weather's been terrible here, but if there's a nice day, I'm going to try to make it to the old house from the video of me on the stairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment