Friday, February 20, 2015

This isn't fun.

Going back through these entries, trying to pick up on something that might be helpful. In retrospect a lot of it seems entirely insane. 

I'm lucid right now, thanks to my meds, and I don't remember ¾ of what went on. It's that memory loss thing, which sounds like a cliché, but my condition prevents my brain from writing new memories while I'm having episodes. And even when the episode is over, my brain is messed up, so when I get back to normal, it's like it treats my episodes like a reality glitch. Like they never happened.

It's kind of terrifying.

The video with me on the stairs is particularly weird, to say the least. I was definitely out of it, and whatever the hell is on my hand I have no idea how it could have gotten there. Maybe I put it there.

Anyway, getting away from that, I'm actually a bit relieved. I think I recognize those stairs. They're in an old house, near my hometown. I spent a lot of time there, when I was young.

I honestly have no idea why I was there. But it's possible I left something behind. I guess it's time to go pick up after myself.


Stay in touch, guys. I think I'll have an update about that USB drive pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment