Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hi, um . . . This is Emma. Or I guess Bri has been referring to me as M. Anyway.

I just, I sent her an e-mail several days ago asking how she was, and she sent me this very strange response:

"Hey Em,

It's Bri. I just wanted to keppp back in touch with you an d say hi, I'm really sorry i didnt get in touch after ou skype thing but i just

rememner hw I said I felt like I was hetting pparanoid.? It's not just that it's not just that, i'm really sorry, something it wrong something is wrong there is someone outside

something is happening and something is wrong

i've gotta close the blind because there's a man"

And that was it. Bri does stuff sometimes--she gets wrapped up in her work and I don't hear from her. But I've never seen anything like this. There's never been this level of, well, paranoia, for lack of a better word. And the e-mail doesn't even really make sense. It's not like Bri to be this incoherent. And since this e-mail I haven't heard from her. I've tried calling her and texting her, but either her phone is dead or she's in a place with really shitty service.

I'd try and find her, but I really can't right now. I live too far away and I have too much to deal with, with work and taking care of my sister's kid. I'm kind of Sydney's surrogate mom. But I guess that's another story.

Anyway, Bri gave me an invite to contribute to her blog a while back. For "just in case". I had no idea what that meant. But I suppose now would be the time to say something. So I just thought I'd put this out here, in case anyone maybe knows something or has heard from her or maybe SHE sees this post. She might turn up some time soon--that's what I'm hoping anyway. But for now I have no way of contacting her.

No comments:

Post a Comment