Monday, November 17, 2014

research progress

Alright, so my initial assumption that these tales about the man in the woods were entirely oral was untrue, to an extent.

I found a record in the library, in the special archives collection about old, local folk stories. I mean, other than it being included in the library collection, it's almost worthless, because there's no way I can source this. The box doesn't come with any sort of authors or identifiers.

I went to go talk to the front desk about it, but they had almost no information about it either, other than it joined their collection in 1999.

I made a video log of it tonight, and I'll upload it tomorrow. A storm is coming, and the internet is spotty at best. That being said, at least a photo of the box.



(In other news, things have been weird. I keep waking up with injuries I didn't go to sleep with. This worries me. I really cannot be breaking down like this, I don't have the time for another hospital debacle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment