Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Research log 5

Didn't have the chance to actually sit down and do a write up of the interviews last night, so instead I did a video log of my general impressions. Will probably end up putting it here later just so that I have all my research and notes collated in one place.

On another note, I've been feeling kind of... weird and uneasy. Unusually paranoid. I can't really seem to place why. M has been pestering me about laying off the caffeine and the usual, which granted may have something to do with it.

Also have not had the chance to look into the floppy disk as of yet. It's still sitting in my bag along with my research notebook.



To do today:

-Post video about interview impressions
-Interview write up.
-Local library trawling.

I'm actually kind of excited about checking out the local library. You can find some of the weirdest shit there.

Also, anybody who's interested in contributing a story they heard in their community about scary type of figures who pop up around times of disaster or loss, please do drop me an email or a comment.

I'm particularly interested if you have a "man in the woods" figure story. For some reason, this is simultaneously intriguing and unsettling for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment