Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Hi. It's Emma again. A strange thing happened to me today. First off, I heard from Bri. Or at least I think I did. I got a video from her. But it doesn't make any sense. It's not even a video of her. It looks like part of her research, maybe, but it's even more incoherent than the e-mail that she sent me. It might be something that she's working on and hasn't finished yet, because it's stored on the internet, but I don't know why she would have sent it to me then if it's not done. The e-mail that it came in even looks corrupted in some way.

 
See, look at the subject line. It's all glitchy.

I don't want to be this person, but I'm starting to worry that maybe all this research that she's doing is stirring up some forces which shouldn't be messed with. If she were reading this she'd probably "pshhh" me and laugh--she's the scientist. (Bri, if you're reading this, PLEASE DO. Just so I know you're okay.) But I believe in things, forces, energy, stories. That's probably another story too, but maybe not. If Bri's technology is glitching and contacting me for help, then maybe there's a reason for that.

I don't know. I don't know what's going on right now. But here's the video, in case anybody else can figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment