Saturday, November 22, 2014

Research log 11(?), archives box thoughts

That last little packet of material is still bothering me. Just something about it is planted in my head. It seems off, less like an academic collection and more of a horde or something.

Also, a still of the paper with the code on it. I'm honestly not sure what to do with it, or what technology I need to figure it out. Since it seems that there's more than a few viewers here, do let me know if you find anything out.

Something's not right. I'm going to try to work past it, but if this is anything like from before, I might not have any choice.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, i just saw your blog and this code has sparked my interest, it seems like this is a QR-code.
    I looked this one up and the code did lead me to this archive:
    http://www.geocities.ws/projectarchive/
    It has several disorted pictures and partly mumbled texts in it.
    Maybe you can find more clues in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bizarre. Thanks very much for your comment, I'll be looking through these and seeing if there's anything related to the archives box or my research.

    ReplyDelete